The best coverage at the best price.
Because we represent many different insurance companies, we can find the best coverage at the best price available. We work with local and regional carriers, allowing us to provide fast, efficient claims service. In fact most of our claims are handled by company representatives right here in Cheshire County.
Knowledgeable professionals ready to serve you.
Our insurance professionals will review your individual insurance needs and customize a program to meet those needs. we strive to provide you with adequate coverage, including valuable options and flexible payment terms. And, over the years, we will continue to make certain your individualized program continues to meet your needs.
Commercial Auto Insurance.
As a business owner, you need the same kinds of insurance coverages for the car you use in your business as you do for a car used for personal travel -- liability, collision and comprehensive, medical payments (known as personal injury protection in some states) and coverage for uninsured motorists. In fact, many business people use the same vehicle for both business and pleasure. If the vehicle is owned by the business, make sure the name of the business appears on the policy as the "principal insured" rather than your name. This will avoid possible confusion in the event that you need to file a claim, or a claim is filed against you.
Whether you need to buy a business auto insurance policy will depend on the kind of driving you do. A good insurance agent will ask how you use vehicles in your business, and who will be driving them.
While the major coverages are the same, a business auto policy differs from a personal auto policy in many technical respects. Ask your insurance agent to explain all the differences and options.
Commercial General Liability Insurance.
Personal liability insurance generally excludes coverage for businesses.
Commercial General Liability (CGL) pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Broad Range of General Liability Protection.
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal & Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
Workers Compensation Insurance.
Workers compensation laws were created to ensure that employees who are injured on the job are covered for their injuries.
Workers Compensation Insurance is designed to help companies pay these benefits. As a protection for employees, most states require that employers carry some form of Workers Compensation Insurance. Workers Compensation Insurance is not health insurance. Workers Compensation is designed specifically for injuries sustained on the job.