The best coverage at the best price.
Because we represent many different insurance companies, we can find the best coverage at the best price available. We work with local and regional carriers, allowing us to provide fast, efficient claims service. In fact most of our claims are handled by company representatives right here in Cheshire County.
Knowledgeable professionals ready to serve you.
Our insurance professionals will review your individual insurance needs and customize a program to meet those needs. we strive to provide you with adequate coverage, including valuable options and flexible payment terms. And, over the years, we will continue to make certain your individualized program continues to meet your needs.
Questions to consider:
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
- An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Why do you need auto insurance? It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask Archie D. Jennings Agency
Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.